Experience unparalleled sand spreading precision and efficiency with the ECO 250-S. Equipped with an additional weight deflector and specialized conveyor belt, achieving even and effortless distribution of fine materials has never been easier.
- The ECO 250’s maneuverable four-wheel design provides better weight distribution and stability. This makes handling heavier products feasible without sacrificing maneuverability or ease of operation.
- A wider base frame improves stability and accommodates a wide conveyor system for increased surface contact.
- An extra differential support bracket has been added in order to handle greater weight.
- All levers and handles have been re-positioned for ease of use and comfort.
- Four tie-down points have been integrated into the new design.
- A quick adjustment agitator belt tensioner system makes it easy to adapt on the go.
- The larger frame gives the hopper a wider live bottom. This feature works together with its steep smooth sides and large rounded corners and edges to eliminate product bridging.
Whether applying compost, sand, soil or a custom blend to existing turf, the ECO 250’s superior maneuverability allows professionals to broadcast bulk material in a 180-degree forward arc, making topdressing quick, smooth and effortless.